new pope, page-3

1. 1,674 Posts.

On twitter

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/pope-benedict-xvi-resigns-top-1703543

@BBCSporf: BREAKING: Peter Odemwingie has been spotted sitting in The Vatican car park, demanding to be let in. More to follow. #Pope

@dlitchfield: That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight losing my religion ... Pope at karaoke last night

@AdamAWhite: Pope leaves office to write gardening series for BBC Radio 4

@mrstevenallen: The Pope said he's resigned because he didn't have the strength to go on. It's Monday. We all feel like that.

@BobJWilliams: To be fair I bet his boss is proper demanding.

@ajhmurray: Pope quits one week after equalmarriage debate? Coincidence or early proof of gayanprophecy?

@khayadlanga: I think the Pope has decided to give up on celibacy in this late stage of his life. Only explanation for the resignation.

@hoskas: I think it's nothing more than someone realising that white is not their colour #pope

@KayAlMeshari: So Benidict XVI is retiring as Pope to take on a greater challenge. His first order of business will be offering Lampard a new contract.

@Sixthformpoet: "The Pope is hardly the first person to lose interest in their real job so soon after joining Twitter."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.