SHO 0.00% 0.4¢ sportshero limited

New post on website but not released - hmm, page-6

1. 2,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1188
    @fangulator How do you know it was sent to ASX? A bit hard to believe the ASX wouldn't confirm a release of an announcement with updated information. Although it's a bit odd SportsHero would release this new information after the share price pumped hard - were they trying to cover themselves? Maybe that's what the ASX thought? I don't know, they'd have their reasons if it were indeed submitted to the ASX.

Looking closer at the release, really only one thing stood out to me as it pertains to additional revenue:

"In addition to World Cup prediction competitions, users can purchase bonus tools/points to boost their predictions and climb faster up the SportsHero leaderboard."

The rest of the release is just talking about prizes and how many football enthusiasts are in China - so I do agree that the rest of it is pretty irrelevant information apart from it being 'nice to know'.

RE the speeding ticket, it was fully justified IMO. There was nothing in particular in the quarterly report that would warrant that kind of volume and rise over a week (which was SportsHero's explanation as a copy/past of their quarterlies). Luckily it happened too, otherwise who knows how much higher it would have been pumped on no material announcement. It definitely looked like a pump for a CR, guess I was wrong on that front (although it will be coming with only 2 quarters left of funding left). Price now down 30% so perhaps it was just a classic pump and dump by day traders?

Really the only thing that can redeem the share price, and not only redeem but have it justified at a higher price would be revenue (or signs of revenue), in my opinion. To date every announcement, partnership, deal has yielded nothing to their bottom line (quite literally).

Next quarterly should technically show some decent money coming in, as the World Cup will have finished and there seems to be an emphasis on this.

IMO, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.471M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5645406 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 63035 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.