MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

lol...:-)))..love your post guys...:-)...ppl buying into...

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    lol...:-)))..love your post guys...:-)...ppl buying into resourses are really cool..:-) - u should read some of the posts in technologies holdings!...bunch of really weired nerds!...of questionable gendar types...lol..anyway as far as I know Warren would never dream of buying any mining cos unless it was through 2nd, 3rd door ...very very far removed...never direct ownership..?...anyway...over 1 bilion Chinese still live in wooden shacks (or mud once)and by candle light...heaps to build still or re-build...and the constant shaking ain't helping....u are to much transfix in their City Centres...go across the square and you r entering 17th centuary dwellings....and that is only one part of Asia...iron is good to have and keep...it will come back good in no time...ain't demand very cyclical with minerals anyway?...?...few years of calm before the next big tsunami kind of event?...:-) i am here hoping for that tsunami to arrive again..:-)...hope it will come just when I am ready to hit that jetty for good..:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.