MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

1. 125 Posts.
    Minng,

Very good advice. In response to this, I have to say that we as LT MMZ investors are still out here and holding with great confidence in the next Ann. It got to a point that we were not being allowed to discuss the company but in fact were being pushed to justify our investment- this should not be the case on a discussion forum.

Obviously the downside to our lack of willingness to post is that some others who are trying to work out exactly where the company stands, are now unable to hear our point of view which in the past may or may have not contributed to their way of thinking.

As it stands, we currently know that there is an announcement due very soon- this was stated in the speeding ticket last week. We know that the company has had some rather large volume days in which the SP has risen significantly. We know that it has a very tight registry and therefore good news could potentially boost the SP higher than most other companies on a good Ann. Then there is the Snapshot Battle impact, what is this worth? What percentage of the projects will Hotshot get? What percentage will Mooter get? IMO anything above 35% is a massive win for Mooter.

This is undoubtably a spec stock but in the space it is in I can see a mountain of upside and only minimal downside, that's why I've been in for quite some time and don't plan on selling any until the music stops, or in this situation until all the cards are on the table.

Good luck to all. Recently this thread has been a little more settled, let's keep it that way. We are all trying to make money. Creating enemies on a discussion board is in no way going to help acheive that goal.

T-JAM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.