CUV 1.15% $14.55 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

new potential cure for skin cancer, page-8

1. 648 Posts.
    I was talking in my post about afamelanotide being used as a prophylactic against skin cancer for the general population.

Example - Bob is a healthy 25-year-old Type I individual who has not had skin cancer but has older relatives who has had it. Bob does not have EPP, PLE, or AKs. Getting the drug approved for healthy Bob despite being genetically more likely to get skin cancer is many years down the road (if ever). It would take years to prove to the regulators that the drug would help healthy Bob prevent skin cancer. Even though we all know a higher melanin level lowers your risk of skin cancer.

I wasn't speaking about the orphan patients. And they are not the broad population.

This is another example of the regulators needing to their heads out the sand when it comes to this drug.

If Bob could get the drug for $300 - $500 per implant from his dermatologist, we'd be sitting on the blockbuster we dream of.

As the saying goes, "if ifs and buts were candy and nuts, what a wonderful world it would be"

Thanks Granny for those words of wisdom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.55
Change
-0.170(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $728.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.00 $15.00 $14.27 $1.051M 72.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 293 $14.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.59 293 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.