BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Hi Towie, your comments are valid but all part of the calculated...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Hi Towie, your comments are valid but all part of the calculated risk scenario, as is the CSE market, CAD $ exposure etc . I expect funding to be completed to institutions, SI etc & we may not get a seat at the table- but realistically this could also be the fact if BLR stands alone.

If I sell now massive loss - if I sell at CAD$3 -(greater than 50% downside from the last sale price & like near the 52 week low) due to lack of liquidity I still make a loss but no where near the current position.

Agree totally regarding WUC share price once BLR assets are absorbed - just do not now how much this will be or in fact if the market has already started to value this aspect into the current share price ( since the acquisition was announced it has consistently traded at CAD $4.50 - has this price been supported in aid of the bid is also a ?).

I also need to work thru the sale via CSE market - I note that WUC have appointed Haywood Securities to complete the small shareholder sale (=<7500 shares)- so that is a lead as is a discussion with my full service broker.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.