BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

New Predator, page-27

1. 458 Posts.
    R42,

Blr owns the ablation machines. And Only the small pilot one is operational. However All the ablation assets sit with Glasier in Colorado. Now he is making the big machine operational. Not Blr. And if people are shortsighted enough to vote NO, blr has 60 days to repay the $450k that blr cannot repay in my opinion or that ablation equipment stays with Glasier, as per the collateral announcement.

Furthermore, what good is there in having an ablation machine if you do not have a license agreement from scriven? so the machines are unsaleable by blr to anyone without a license. Except Glasier knows scriven and can get a license if Glasier owns the ablation machines. Why? Because scriven does not have the money or knowledge to build new machines from the start.

But let us follow your logic. If the machines sit with Glasier and he is working on getting them operational for the Sunday complex in 2015 as per several public releases, who other than glasiers group knows how the machine works technically? Not scriven. Not the Coates. Not Haynes . If any of these three knew, the 5 tph machine would have been operational. And none of them visit glasiers operations.

We can have genuine discussions, just read the entire public releases. Do not make me do your work for you.

Back to my question, what is your strategy on a NO vote?

Cait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.