New prediction.., page-35

1. 7,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Fadi, thanks for trying to save me some time, didnt help cause i still had to do it for you. Sorry hope that doesnt sound too smug or condescending..but..

Thanks a nice chart the ABS projections, it look real good doesn't it..I'd be excited it were going to be true..it make you want to just go out and buy ever piece of property you can so you can reap its benefits for the for the next 30 years..but before you rely on that you should ask (I'm not say its not possible by the way) you need to ask what growth rate they are applying to it and and whether that growth rate is achievable..

Its good you didnt wait for me to provide something to you and you went on your own to try to find something to counter my opinion..but here is a chart below of GROWTH RATES which is what I'm talking about..and it shows EVERY states growth slowing..how low will it slow too..does anyone of you know? Will it go back to pre boom levels? if it did will those projections be achievable..I would hazard to guess that those projections were made based on boom level or around boom level rates..

Pop.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.