LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

New predictions, page-111

1. 1,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    As a business, they are tracking along well, considering the global climate.

They have issues being an ASX company and acting like an ASX, unfortunately caused by the CEO.
    The market expects too much because the CEO has spruiked too much in the past. They have only just started managing their cash effectively just recently, before this they were a modern tech company in New York in every sense of the word.
    Furthermore they’ve made a meal out of recent important announcements and the CEO’s legal issues with his brother hasn’t held.

All items in my opinion that can be rectified as a growth company having teething issues maturing in the ASX.

They just need to act more like an ASX listed company and go towards break even in the sort term. Ramping up growth on their own company coin.

They’ve got a good product suite and have proven growth pre COVID so I don’t see why they can’t continue it in the future.

And yes, the CEO seeming ingenious and the market not trusting his rhetoric doesn’t help. Pretty much, it’s the CEO’s approach to the market that’s killing us.
    Last edited by WoosterBrewster: 17/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.