MYR 3.07% 84.0¢ myer holdings limited

I don't understand why people were so worried about Lew. Hes a...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I don't understand why people were so worried about Lew. Hes a god-damn major shareholder who wants to see his investment succeed. He is on the same side as all shareholders...

The propaganda that Hounsell is spewing is not to protect shareholders but to protect himself. Chairman can also act in self interest. The campaign against Lew stating he wants to stack the board for his advantage is backwards logic. Yes he does want that and why not? Like any major shareholder they like to have at least one member on the board to protect their interests. Just look at John Ho for Bellamy and now Vocus. You sit on the board to protect your investment and not let some Chairman or CEO who has no skin in the game run it into the ground and whose only interest is to protect their pay check. Once you go from a fixed pay check to actual skin in the game, your mindset and objectives totally change. That's it, plain and simple. If you invested $100m.. I will repeat that $100m into a company you would want to make sure the board was performing in the best interests of shareholders right? Any view against this is just propaganda and sacred mongering.
    Last edited by DeltaHedge: 24/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.