KCN 0.00% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

new presentation on kingsgate website

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hi guys,

Very positive presentation up on the KCN website:

http://www.kingsgate.com.au/investor_information/presentations/2008/Asia/player.html

In particular refer to slide 6 and update that Stephen Promnitz, the corporate development manager gives on the lease granting process.

In summary:
    - KCN have been working with the DPIM over the past few weeks to ensure lodgement of all the necessary documentation for the lease application.
    - The DPIM will meet within the next few weeks to approve that the lease application is completed
    - The lease will then be forwarded to the minister for final signoff.

After this, I don't know how long it will take for the final signature(s) but all is looking good for an August granting.

Very good news.

With this in mind, I doubt that we will be seeing significantly lower levels than the current $5-5.50 trading range we are in. Even it there is a lag between when they run out of stockpiled ore and when they generate new ore-feed, I think the upside certainty will hold up the SP.

I do believe we might just be approaching the end of the tunnel ... I have even re-adjusted my sentiment now, although there is still the ever present issue of sovereign risk.

Add to that the slow recovery in the POG, good days may be around the corner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $390.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.53 $1.53 $1.49 $516.7K 342.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14976 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 3182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.