SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

new presentation on sdl, page-4

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (GCA1960)
    One thing I did take note of.On page 5.
    Mela in Gabon which is shown to be in the same spot as Core Mining's Kango Tenement has no name of the company with an interest in it.
    The main point of interest for me was the only other tenement that had no tenement owner attributed to it.
    The Tenement is down as Mebaga-N'gama.
    I tried Googling this place but came up with nothing.

Search Gold and Arc Mining and Investment used to have a tenement 50%/50% in this area.
    Just found reference to Mebaga,but Mebaga-Mvomo.Was stated to be one of the Gold prospects that Search Gold and Arc shared.It is noted that it has presence of Archean iron formations,consisting quartz and Amphibolites.
    These companies are shown to have titles to minerals to the tenements around this area since at least 21/08/2008.

The other company that has/had a tenement at that location,was Rio Tinto.It is the bigger and the most Southerly of the two tenements they have in Gabon that I have spoken about on numerous occasions.Rio Tinto have held these Authorised Prospects at least since 21/08/2008.
    Rio Tinto Prospecting tenement seems to partially overlay the Search Gold/Arc Mineral title tenement.

My thought was,is SDL trying to hide the fact Rio Tinto are in this location.

Could be my wondering imagination going stupid again.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.