ADO 0.00% 2.6¢ anteotech ltd

New Presentation, page-44

1. 2 Posts.
    Hi guys, a few questions if I may
    1) How was Ellume able to take their test(ADOs technology ) to the US without TGA approval and make a sale contract worth millions??
    2) Why did ADO extend Ellumes contract by ??5yrs, and not get our own cheaper RAT test out there??.
    3) Any ADO exposure to the general public should be presented with ADOs front man bursting at the seems with enthusiasm and product knowledge ,and certainly not as demonstrated ,apathetic and reading from a script. Prompt cards most certainly yes, but after last week's presentation , I felt like hitting my head against a brick wall in disgust. Should " D "remain in that position, no way !! Can he be valuable to the company elsewhere , that's for the board of directors to decide. Obviously I'm not Robinson Cruso,as the market reaction was enough for any company to know what has to be done immediately .As a faithful ADO shareholder I watched my shareholding plummet! !.........9.6c
    4) How long do these Covid trials take ???, and hopefully all RAT test producing companies must now do the same. There are still thousands contracting Covid still everyday, so test samples should be readily available, and surely this should be a short process.???
    5) Many have said the battery side of the business could be bigger than the EuGeni platform. Let's seriously hope so, as they're not doing terribly well with Eugeni to date...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.