AVR 3.10% $12.50 anteris technologies ltd

New proactive vid, page-13

1. 3,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1842
    I think the incumbents have done an amazing job developing / marketing TAVR and penetrating a market that didn’t previously exist. I think Wayne’s comments are a little tongue in cheek and potentially misinterpreted (just IMO).

I think the main point to take away is that it is less about the companies and more about the limitations of their devices. The market is opening up for younger / lower risk patients but they haven’t been able to penetrate it to its full potential because their devices can’t do what they need to for younger patients (offer a lifetime solution).

DurAVR has the potential to offer this solution and therefore expand (massively) and then penetrate a market that is currently limited for others (although bigger than before).

So in my view it’s not about the companies abilities (Edwards and Medtronics are top shelf) it’s more about their device inadequacies and the optionality DurAVR will provide its future owners, Anteris or otherwise.

So I would be 100% happy for Medtronic or Edwards (or others like Abbott & Boston) to market DurAVR in the future for the right price / partnership.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.50
Change
-0.400(3.10%)
Mkt cap ! $268.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.71 $12.71 $12.44 $83.74K 6.633K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 387 $12.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.62 664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.