A2M 0.34% $5.92 the a2 milk company limited

The whole maternity thing I believe is a completely untapped...

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    The whole maternity thing I believe is a completely untapped resource that could be explored. The problem is that as retail shareholders of A2 we are very much treated like mushrooms. We don't know what they do, what was successful, what was researched etc etc. I am not talking about strategy but about things that have been trialed and failed.

Having worked in a large London Hospital many years ago, with a pretty big and prestigious midwife training program, the idea that A2 give away formulae or even sachets of formula would have been incredibly popular for new mums. The a2 in A2 seems to have dropped by the wayside and we seem to want to compete with the other IF's as a standard IF .... just look at all the bloody advertising. I bought shares because of the advocacy, treating farmers right, animal welfare and the difference (not the same) good for babies and the best start in life. Of late that message seems to have gotten lost its all about fresh lactose free milk??? Sure, they did focus groups and all that stuff, maybe they tell us about it?

So new products I want (as stated even non dairy just like Bellamys), as I want us to diversify and use the greeness of New Zealand. But I also want A2 to be present everywhere otherwise we are just a brand who sells in China and will eventually go the way of the Dodo as our strength is that we are an NZ brand. Still feel the sales projections are conservative, don't stretch management and maybe there is stuff going on in the background .... but for all the money we have I am yet to see an explosion in ideas (here is one ... why not lay off the entire team who apparently look after Oz).

As for the IF I am finding it harder and harder to see any at my local Coles or Woolies in a high-density high populace area (Pakenham Vic) of the seven stores off the top of my head two have notices saying go to the counter, the other five have nothing. It concerns me that we have lost our way in Oz.

OK feel better, have a great day everyone. BTW as someone seems interested in everyone's average mine is $5.18 with 40K shares, Have held now (to varying degrees for 5 years plus and would have been better putting my money in a standard interest-bearing account (as an investor not a day trader)). So Mr B what do you have for me in the next year? Mushroom mushroom mushroom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.92
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $4.279B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.87 $5.98 $5.87 $20.08M 3.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16080 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 1782 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.94
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.90 $5.98 $5.87 422396
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.