PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

After yesterday’s announcement, I experienced severe FOMO. I...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    After yesterday’s announcement, I experienced severe FOMO. I raised my price to $1.365 and brought 1,475 shares at 11:04am. I wish I didn’t rise my buy price by so much.

40% of my input was at around $0.40. The other 60% is $1.405, $1.28 and today at $1.365. Last week (or two weeks ago), I did sell one of my other “good” shares to buy today’s parcel. Paid off some urgent expenses and put in an order last week.

My next stock has 60% of the input of PET. I have put in so much relative to my poor income and what funds I have available. I have nothing left to put in. This consolidation period may last a while???

Will my patience last as long or will I go insane? I am so unsure why I didn’t top up during last Nov 18 - Apr 19 consolidation period??? I just didn’t realise how good PET is. Maybe my previous mistakes in other stocks forced me to be cautious.

Now, I really have to be very patient. If you get in now, be very patient. Crisises comes and go. Government budgets flow in and out. But humans are always thirsty for water. Humans will always demand the right to swim. That Florida podcast revealed how patient I need to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.