PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

New product, page-44

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193

Lake Whatcom Washinton D.C.
    "Status of the project:
    Bellingham and Whatcom County are developing the milestones for the next 10 years that will demonstrate they are meeting the schedule. They are also getting a jump on the requirement to update models by hiring a peer review of the improved runoff model.A work plan sets a target of full implementation of the Lake Whatcom TMDL in 50 years, at a cost of $100 million (2016 dollars). They committed to preparing the detailed implementation plan with 10 years' worth of milestones by October 2017."

Notice in the Lac Bromont article above that there is reference to seeing the lake treatment as test case for others to follow. (similar to what our Chairman said of how the China lake project would become the standard practise for waterbody remediation.) Lake Whatcom authorities have been looking at this since at least 2012. The local radio program linked below is an update on the proposed treatment. Keywords indicate phoslock is the issue BUT i did not hear it mentioned in the interview, only the ? as to why not use Alum. I think the story is that alum is in trouble and that responsible authorities are now looking seriously at long term watershed phosphorus remediation using phoslock. AND THAT IS HUGE.
    We will soon see alliances with US agricultural interests...engineering and product distribution.

https://smllibertyroad.com/saturday-morning-live-for-may-11-2019/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.