EMH 0.00% 26.0¢ european metals holdings limited

New Production Target Soon, page-60

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I'm not a geologist, I may have used the term resource/reserve wrongly. And I do not lean on either your (bombers) or anyone else's (Fingers) side.

However, I think it is common sense if you just read again what I wrote above (13/12/20 23:49). I'm Czech and I can tell you that probably the only person who believed 695.9 Mt will be mined was our retarded oligarchic prime minister who probably multiplied lithium price times 700 megatonnes times 0.7% content times tax and came to some amount in the order billions (dolalrs or korunas doesn't matter) and as a part of his political campaign used this to claim that the Aussies are trying to steal the "white gold".

Even if there was huge demand for lithium and LCE price skyrocketed to 20k+, you cannot technically mine everything in Cinovec. It is a former tin deep mine, lithium is even deeper than the tin and there are villages around. Local miners expect 1.5 Mt per year of the ore could be mined, even if you somehow doubled it (not sure how exactly), it would still take over 200 years to mine the entire resource and until then I imagine more and more lithium resources will be found - because the more you look for it, the more you find. The only problem probably was that noone cared much about lithium until 2010 or 2015 - when you look for it, perhaps you will find it huge amounts of it even in Germany (I'm not counting Zinnwald which is a few years behind Cínovec).

More info e.g. here (with autotranslate): https://plus.rozhlas.cz/ceske-lithium-je-nafouknuta-bublina-vyteznost-je-jen-50-miliard-za-20-let-8147527 (interview with local senator who is also chemical engineer).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 26.0¢ $1.983K 7.627K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 18384 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.