EMH 1.64% 30.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Setting Fingers's numbers aside Tsib....... seriously, between...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Setting Fingers's numbers aside Tsib....... seriously, between VW, NorthVolt, Tesla, CEZ, Johnson Matthey and recently, BMW and Daimler Benz demand of 300ktpa has been announced (just for E/V's, battery storage and small electronic will be additional). Couple that with recent comments by Diess and Sefcovic imploring the public and private entities of Europe to invest in an electric power industry in Europe for Europe by Europe........ and an industry warning of serious shortages just 12 months away. There is no way that EMH/CEZ project will initially announce just 25ktpa, that volume satisfies no-one. My bet is that they will announce the first phases at 60-75ktpa or more. There is no other project in the EU that can scale to anything like that volume within the next 5 years. Just a comment on Rio's Jadar project; it was explained to me by an industry insider that this project is unlikely to proceed for many years.....Rio is a major player in the world Borates market which is valued at around $23bn. The world market for Lithium is reckoned to be around $3bn in 2020 at $10,000 a ton LCE. The Jadar project will produce Borates in large volumes as a by product causing a de-stablisation of the global price. Whilst the both the market for Lithium and Borates is growing, the Lithium market will need to be in the $10's billions before Rio will give the go-ahead. and one more thing, the rumour is that the drill results are being collated.... and another, we might get a listing in the US as soon as this week......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $62.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ $1.907K 6.085K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.