ARB 0.11% $38.03 arb corporation limited.

nice to see some posts on this thread. I'm a happy ARB holder -...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    nice to see some posts on this thread. I'm a happy ARB holder - but you have to keep asking at what point would I reduce/well. Trouble it is so hard to find other companies as good as this.

I've recently taken a position in a highly promising UK supplier to auto manufacturers. ABDP. Only listed a few years, but terrific niche, and great track record. Might be an even better niche than ARB's and not as expensive. They reports FY2016 finals on Wednesday, and I reckon they will be on 20x PE or less (they've recently issued a trading update, but I figure they might beat that). No debt, growing fast (rev CAGR 40% since 2010 - admittedly that was a GFC induced low), founder remains as chair and major shareholder, no staff turnover for 4 years (no leaves, plenty of hires), ROE now almost 30%, spits out plenty of cash (mostly reinvested, low divs). They will benefit from new entrants to the ranks of global auto manufacturing, esp. new EV manufacturers entering the market to compete with ICEs. The video is well worth watching. . Anyway, that's the bull case. I haven't got a strong bear case, so apologies if the above reads like an unbalanced ramp!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$38.03
Change
0.040(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $3.131B
Open High Low Value Volume
$37.99 $38.14 $37.33 $11.43M 301.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 482 $38.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$38.10 515 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.