MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

Hi Scott. They don't own the plant at Skardon River and I don't...

1. 374 Posts.
    Hi Scott. They don't own the plant at Skardon River and I don't know who does. It is in limbo, I think, and a skeleton as the Administrators sold everything they could at the plant. They even sold all the accomodation nearby. Pulled it all apart and shipped it out of there. Which begs the question why couldn't we ship something out of there originally. Anyway MSC still wants to sell Kaolin but only after Gulf Alumina starts operations in a few years selling bauxite from Skardon. They will piggyback onto Gulf's transport out of there. Gulf plan to dredge and load onto a floating barge just off the coast at Skardon's river mouth. This is well into the future and MSC must make a go of the copper project now. If it is comparable to Tiger Resources' project next door then it is huge and their J/V partner is a committed buyer of all offtake. The J/V partner is a large conglomerate with plenty of money so funding the project won't be a problem. MSC just has to fund the first 2 years of exploration.
    They first have to go over all the drilling results they already have and let the market know what they think they have. A few months worth at least. Let's hope this project looks like a goer and we see real blue sky in the sp.
    I was completely wiped out by Vic's lies and incompetence. The GFC happening at the wrong time, just as they were trying to raise money to advance the project didn't help. I had 30 million options before they expired and then 40 million shares before they went belly up.
    This copper project has a lot of legs potentially but we are reliant on the new guy who is supposed to be good at raising money. We don't need much but enough to buy into it and do the exploration for a few years. This will be a case of hanging on for a few years at least and hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.