GDA 3.64% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

new projects on the horizon for gondwana

1. 3,267 Posts.
    From what I can see in the previous gda reports,the board is working on securing some new tenements and some overseas interests to grow shareholder value further.
    The first that might be worth a google search ( or whichever you use) is mt haris prospect application near kathleen valley in the east muchison Mineral field,W.A. I had a look lastight and there are some bigger players in the playground.
    The second is the Galbraigh Bore Prospect in te North Coolgardie region ,again in W.A.Ihaven't had a chace to check out what is the area mine and resource wise but will do soater today as time permits.The GDA exec director Warren Beckwith is in china at the moment and from reading one of the previous gda reports, it refers to GDA engaging a Hong Kong based consultancy to search for suitable opportuniies in operating mines or exploration projects. It refers to the Guanxi Province, China. If you have a spare half hour, it would great to search what you can and post it on this thread for us to review and comment on. Comments that might assist interpretation of the quarterly report out in the next week or so.
    cheers fatstocks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $21.64K 78.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 455 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 41800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.