FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

New Q&A by FAR, page-3

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Latest Q&A video from FAR. It talks about the SNE RISC audit which is due soon, and says that the RISC Audit will increase the 2C and reduce the 3C – all as expected as the drilling has increased the reliability of data towards the 1C (higher confidence) end. It also says that FAR is more excited about the Gambia, which they expect to eventually dwarf their SNE holding.

There is no way that someone will not make a try at a takeover of FAR in my opinion. This current shorting is probably warehousing at 7.8 cents per share.

The current SNE 640 Million barrels @15% for FAR @ $US10 per barrel @ FID @ 0.9x to bring to current dollars is worth NPV $US864M (or $Aus1.15B). They hold 80% of Gambia estimated @ 1.1B barrels (864M barrels in Samo) on a P50 basis (or 926M barrels to FAR).
    DYP
    Latest Q&A video from FAR. It talks about the SNE RISC audit which is due soon, and says that the RISC Audit will increase the 2C and reduce the 3C – all as expected as the drilling has increased the reliability of data towards the 1C (higher confidence) end. It also says that FAR is more excited about the Gambia, which they expect to eventually dwarf their SNE holding.

There is no way that someone will not make a try at a takeover of FAR in my opinion. This current shorting is probably warehousing at 7.8 cents per share.

The current SNE 640 Million barrels @15% for FAR @ $US10 per barrel @ FID @ 0.9x to bring to current dollars is worth NPV $US864M (or $Aus1.15B). They hold 80% of Gambia estimated @ 1.1B barrels (864M barrels in Samo) on a P50 basis (or 926M barrels to FAR)

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.