XJO 1.19% 7,831.8 s&p/asx 200

Just to come to Sir Volt's defence here (not that he needs...

1. 4,960 Posts.
    Just to come to Sir Volt's defence here (not that he needs it)

Dongles have been around for ages. Various versions are still out there with modern software. I know at least two years ago MYOB was selling their software in Asia with a dongle.

Basically a firmware device that is 'watched' by the software through a port, if that firmware aint there, that software wont work.

Volt, I reckon you should be ok. As I think Treggs said, parallel ports still exist on many modern motherboards, and I am sure that there would be USB to parallel port converters if needs be, as there are a lot of expensive printers out there still in service that need a parallel port.

I think you can also get cards that will convert one of your card slots (PCI slots) into a serial and parallel port combo.

Shouldn't be too much stress, and I am sure that worse case scenario a quality "low spec" machine could be had which will still give your old one a hiding.

Dayam... whilst typing all that I just missed the move I've been waitin on the AUDUSD pair.. bollocks! Now I have to get ready for short mode and prolly have to wait ANOTHER 15 mins...

This ADHD is a bitch...

PS yeah, I'm a nerd

;)

That being said though,.

HOWEVER, I would suggest that you find yourself a friendly hardware supplier for your machine an

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.