XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

new quarter tuesday, page-51

1. 4,361 Posts.
    good morning all. nice to finally get some sleep. the kids are back home and playing and i'm catching up on what happened during my cat-nap.

san felipe

lol - didn't i say this morning that we may see some downside for the balance of the week (there's also a raft of economic data due out that ties in nicely)

downside target - perhaps we target that gap from last night's open. a low friday?? and then pop back up into my turn date. :)

perhaps too neat - but it's fun trying to guess how it will play out.

here's something that may support the above - or perhaps, just supports voltaire's view.

heck no - that gold chain is mine.

http://www.marketvolume.com/

Volume Analysis:
    9:30 – 16:00 Opening the day higher as if by cue on April 1, the NASDAQ 100 did not do the conventional thing. Specifically, it did not move lower and close the early morning gap. Rather it moved higher for the entire day.

A characteristic of the move higher was a shallow and persistent move higher devoid of a large and sudden straight up move. There were selling surges (a selling surge is a spike in the volume moving average that appears in the index volume pane and is accompanied by red – denoting selling volume - on the SBV oscillator pane) generated. These surges were spread over the entire day and therefore was not created in a brief and intense moment. The NASDAQ 100 closed at the intra-day high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.