PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

I have now fully read the report and the valuation section is...

1. 1,126 Posts.
    I have now fully read the report and the valuation section is pretty good and well put together.

There is a bit of new info in there about the chromite/iron ore and Scott's Hill Mt Vulcan.

Not sure of current chromite prices - maybe $250-300/tonne?
    But I am sure it would add some more value to the project alongside the iron ore resource, where they are getting grades of 16 meters @ 43.1% Fe in the overlying iron ore cap.

An extract from the report below:

Here, we have not taken the Scott's Hill & Mt Vulcan Deposits located at the Barnes Hill project for valuation purposes as no time frame has been decided for production. However, the deposits are expected to contain around 25560 tons of nickel according to a study done by Jervois Mining.
    Besides the nickel potential, several chromite prospect areas occur within the Barnes Hill and Mt Vulcan Ni-Co laterite resource boundaries, highlighting the chromite potential of the area. Non-JORC compliant resource estimates forecast the amount of chromite concentrate that could be produced at Barnes Hill as 7,500 tons, while total insitu resources estimates are 234,000t @ 7.54% Cr2O3.
    Separate iron ore resource is expected soon, pending further metallurgical test work, with the BHP Temco smelter already supplied some ore in the vicinity.

Does anyone know

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.