TXN 0.00% 58.0¢ texon petroleum ltd

stlamci am not aware of many wandoo successesif wandoo claims...

1. 8,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    stlamc

i am not aware of many wandoo successes

if wandoo claims the awp field as its discovery, then it may be a re write of history imho

if wandoo claims the efs discovery below the olmos, then imho its absolutely wrong

if wandoo claims the multiple high risk gas targets it has found that are both uneconomic and unsaleable that i have seen pop up in various presentations, its probably their work, but why gas???

as to the 2 new fields texon/talon will be exploring since cliff foss has taken the reigns? imho wandoo may have had no input on them.. i actually believe the tanos deal into the position at roundhouse is cliffs and the rosetta target is perhaps also. i may be wrong but it certainly happened post mason and all dave ever had was a bunch of small gas targets that never were sold and were totally uneconomic.. again why gas??

i think the fact the efs wells have improved so dramatically since cliff foss has drilled them with the expertise of his engineer.. that really demonstrates the engineering excellence texon, and soon talon will have. the importance of a genuine and capable engineer that understands rock and frac techniques has for been a great benefit for texon shareholders, the people cliff uses are obviously brilliant when you look at the efs results just posted by texon.. talon holders will be perhaps impressed further if these same people get into rosetta.. and will be impressive with their contributions at roundhouse no doubt..

as for the efs.. longer lengths, more frac stages and terrific flow rates with very good choke sizes and well bore pressures.. couldnt ask for more.. and at a critical stage of texons efs expansion..

getting back to devon and roundhouse, devon nfr have a commanding position,, the 3 smaller players including the talon/tanos jvp are imho clever observers and in particular, the roundhouse region in our jvp is totally undrilled so its very interesting to me, given what i knew before and know now about the nfr well, i am very confident the well is both incorrectly drilled and out of the productive oil zone totally.. the acreages we have are absolutely in the oil zone.. the geology of the dome below and the understanding of the field really de risks the field, i am certain devon did not take the position there lightly and has a very good idea about what is needed to frac that rock.. we will learn more in the coming months..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TXN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.