VIT 1.03% 9.6¢ vitura health limited

hard man "yeah, the last think you want is directors with a...

1. 709 Posts.
    hard man
    "yeah, the last think you want is directors with a motive to get a share price up by 300% to get oppies in the money."
    Getting the sp from 1.2c to 4c would be an achievement but remember Carter & Pixley have 'performance management' has seen the sp fall from its 20c issue price and the need to issue more than 200M additional shares. If they want performance based options I would be happy to seen them get 5M exercisable at 25c expiring in two years rather than the proposed 2M at 4c expiring in three years.

"the real tell about cau is not the sp, but the total lack of selling, or offers. will take off likme a rocket when the market becomes plyable again."
    Coltech has now positioned itself as a Bio-manufacture and the demand for its product appears to be virtually non existent, at least in the cosmetics industry. I think you will find the Colltech has conceded that no large volume cosmetic manufacture has any need for their collagen as an ingredient in their comsumer products.

The next Colltech 'storyline' will be the great future for their medical grade collagen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $55.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $480 5.013K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10264 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 48421 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.