HT8 0.00% 1.1¢ harris technology group limited

The 4C due in the coming few days will be an interesting read,...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    The 4C due in the coming few days will be an interesting read, but I think the market is waiting on EBIT / NPBT numbers which we'll get in next month's FY21 report.

While revenue numbers continue to grow substantially, larger investors may be more cautious given the Q1 NPBT of $800k on $9.8m revenue was tempered by Q2 which saw rev dip to $9.4 and NPBT to $250k. Informed investors understand the reasons behind this, and have been reassured HT8 is still in a significant growth phase as over the last 6 months we've seen sustained (phenomenal) 10%+ QOQ growth, with evidence pointing to maintaining this trajectory.

But we don't yet know how this revenue growth translates to the bottom line.

My NPBT estimate is $2.4m with an exit rate into FY22 of $3m. However I expect FY22 to be exceeded as revenue growth continues and the company takes advantage of margin improvement through scale, particularly in the following areas:
    - Cost of Goods (equating to Gross Profit) - greater purchasing power giving access to improved price breaks and more efficient logistics
    - Staff costs - HT8 has already demonstrated high proficiency in this area (take a look at staff cost increases vs revenue increase over last 12 months), and expect this to continue
    - Financing costs - we will see these decrease over coming 4Cs as debt is fully repaid in part by the latest CR and organically as we're CF+.

Interested in other holders' NPBT expectations.

Last edited by 68regit: 22/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.290M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345981 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 506670 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.