CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

What an early christmas present.......But not the one expected....

1. 362 Posts.
    What an early christmas present.......But not the one expected. LOL

Forced sales due to the extended timing for the completion of Surprise may very well see new lows and I for one will be looking closely to try to pick up a Bargain in the Xmas sales to average down my holding price.

Downramping and negative sentiment will also help force some holders to leave so keep it up guys lol......Im sure quite a few of you will also be hoping to pick up a bargain you can ride to a healthy profit early in the new year. And you will be the first to pat JH on the back and buy him a beer if Surprise comes in.

At least CTP is now rid of Century. Lets hope the next rig and crew contracted are top quality. With only 400 metres plus testing to go the drilling of Surprise will be quick when restarted and I expect that at least another well will be drilled in the area to make contracting the rig cost effective.

This will give JH some time to asess the posibility of planning for fraccs of JW1 and Surprise when drilling recommences. At least we got the core sample this time.

Whilst hope of JH anouncing a JV partner soon may be just that.... A JV anouncement is more likely to follow on IF the results from Surprise are possitive in the new year.

Good luck to all that jump ship.....may you find more suitable investments elsewhere. As for me I will be hanging around this thread for some time yet......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1201484 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.