RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

new redflex cameras, page-4

1. 369 Posts.
    I wasn't aware of the conversion rate being so low (70% mentioned). From the presentaitons I thought the hits to infringement rate was much higher. The Redflex back office was very impressive, especially compared to other systems, and they sell this separately, that I thought it could pick the number plate and genratethe infringement notice with ease.

It may be that if the face isn't clear a perp can claim it was A. N. Other driving.

BTW, the reason we had every significant manufacturer of these systems make a presentation was that we knew absolutely nothing about them. I work for an oil company that does some pretty bizare things, one of them being major civil engineering projects (the company and the country are hard to distinguish sometimes). This is quite interesting for poor white oil trash such as myself who normally only see the inside of an oil rig.

The lower figure quoted being more realistic, obviously the increased resolution will be advantageous. As Redflex, by and large, process the violations cought by their cameras, this improved conversion can only add to the bottom line even if it increases the installation costs.

I am kicking myself today as I doubled my shareholding a couple of days ago, just before the current dip. I might bite the bullet and do a bit of dollar-cost-averaging to bost hte profits. I'm not overly worried as they are heading North over the medium term.

Regards,

Keith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.