ETM 8.47% 2.7¢ energy transition minerals ltd

New Ree (info) discovered, page-11

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Hey Joe,
    No problem at all and thank you. 
    It takes a man to say sorry on theseboards and I respect you for that.
    I was a little surprised at the turn against me from my posting info here thatmay have been concerning for the share (that wasn’t just you) and so defendedthe accusations as I honestly felt I was helping some here who were wonderingwhat the deal was (as it was all true and accurate and straight from theauthorities as shown and then demonstrated from the delay/announcement thatunfolded and I don’t like the “lying” look when you’re really not one to dothat). Plus Ive shared a lot of info here and that was my first lot of badnews. But in order to answer to what was being accused I did need to continueto justify to the statements further. Which came off as continuing a downward pushand cause for mutual discomfort.
    I think I actually shot myself in the foot dueto it being noticed here and I lost the contact unfortunately. A risk I took insharing it that’s now not worked in my favour.
    I did investigate further and returned to holding status but not yet backto my original lofty stake. Still confident on the project for the longer term as stated prior and remain so.
    Thanks again Joe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.003(8.47%)
Mkt cap ! $37.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $18.42K 656.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 140000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 55000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ 130403
Last updated 15.17pm 13/06/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.