FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

New Release, page-15

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    As am right in the sweet spot of a parent looking for something like Wangle WFI - it works for me. I've recently got a new more worrying Alert (as opposed to the excessive use ones) and I was able to sit down and talk to my almost teenager son. Gold as far as I am concerned as I would not have known otherwise known about it - the opportunity cost of not knowing and not being able to step in is too great hence why I am positive about the product and I've explained many times before why I think the technology is superior. Just yesterday I shared my experience with another Dad and he wouldn't let me leave without showing him how to download the app. Another subscriber on the way.
    Apart from one's own personal concern with their kids we also have to worry about your kid being the one leading other kids astray and getting caught out.
    The internet is terribly uncontrolled and uncensored, it's tragic actually that one letter out on a URL could be the difference between a positive educational learning experience for a son/daughter to the worst society has to offer.
    I still rate the VPN and excellent, fast and providing some additional protection from data harvesters and other unauthorised users.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.645K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2671 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 143085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.