FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

I understand mate. No facts or figures to base my opinion on and...

1. 3,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1379
    I understand mate.
    No facts or figures to base my opinion on and I stress that it's my personal opinion only, but I firmly stand by it.
    That said, it's based on my observations at the AGM last year and nothing else. In particular, a series of interactions between Sean and Jon Wild’s father. I got the feeling that Sean took the position at WGL for reasons other than (and on top of) those one would consider from a purely pragmatic professional standpoint. I believe there was more to it than that.
    Given WGL’s state of affairs at the time of his appointment (VPN app wasn’t going well, predominantly due to the effect of data retention legislation, specifically WGL VPN being subject to it due to their optimisation methods, IMO), I don’t think it would have been an easy decision for anyone to make to get involved. The risk to his professional record was huge if it was just in the hope that he might perform a miracle and save the VPN venture. On top that, there’s the fact that he lives in Queensland and WGL is based in WA, meaning a lot of time away from his family. I just don’t think he entered into WGL without it being linked to the purpose of the WFI solution, which was announced just over 2 months after his appointment as MD and CEO.
    Back to the AGM: Jon’s father, who by my observation and analysis is an outstanding human being, asked many of the hard hitting questions that shareholders wanted answers to. He was very astute in his choice of questions and their delivery. What he also did though, that led me to believe what I stated in my previous post, is ask Sean a couple of personal questions. It was during that exchange that I felt there was more to Sean’s motivation than furthering his career.
    I don’t expect anyone to be influenced by or agree with what I’ve said. I can comfortably rely on my ability to read body and language cues, but won’t explain here why I should be any better at that than anyone else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.0¢ $22.72K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 668 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.