LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

"You are wrong with your calculations because you cite two...

1. 927 Posts.
    "You are wrong with your calculations because you cite two different sources: Lynas on Monday and Asian Metal on Wednesday and you take the difference as if it was the same source."

WRONG! Lynas wasm the source of the Cer price of 16.000US$/t and Asian metals only was the source of HOW MUCH THE price felt... not of how high it was! So there isnt any problem with this two sources!

"If Asian Metal and Lynas were relying on the same commodity market, then you are right. But you don't know if they cite the SAME commodity market, do you?"

Man, i cannot help you or me anymore. Lynas is using metal pages. However, if asian metals show a drop of 6% there is a drop of 6% for FOB china prices! There are not two kinds of FOB China prices!

I dont like to use my brain, my time and my word for you! If you think asian metals drop of 6% for Cer FOB China from monday to wendsday isnt real - ok! Who cares?!

I will go on with calculating and watching the prices. What you think or what you understand isnt my passion. Hwo cares?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.