CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

Thanks Redfloyd, the research reports read well and have been...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Thanks Redfloyd, the research reports read well and have been based on conservative assumptions which implies further upside from $1.47 as the chart below the NPV table shows.
    Obviously the Lodge report was done before Thomas Lonngren came onto the board (which is a massive coup considering he could have taken a job at any pharma/bio-tech in the world but chose CBio... i wonder why?) so i'm looking forward to the next Lodge update.

From my reading on previous RA deals CBio will prob end up doing a much larger deal than the wise-owl report uses for the $1.47 target valuation which means again even more upside.

With phase 2 results around the corner i don't think there is a better or cheaper bio-tech out there, esp considering all the previous trials have had excellent results on safety efficacy etc. And with the aussie bio-tech sector finally coming alive it looks like the smart money is now getting behind CBio so i reckon this could be one of the real performers this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.