EMH 1.64% 30.0¢ european metals holdings limited

New Report From The Next Mining Boom, page-30

1. 3,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    I would you suggest you take a look into the the technique to extract the lithium from the host. Cobre Monata's system, although showing great potential, still needs to be proven at the commercial scale. There is a difference between a commercially validated system versus an ad-hoc one that sits on a lab bench with 50kg of concentrate put through it.

The price to run it through is about $2,000 a tonne which is quite reasonable, however the relative low grade would suggest you would need to pump a lot through to get decent tonnage.

Having said that, i would think that a scoping study would be released in due course, however assumptions would be used as there is currently no system available. From there you would need to build a pilot plant. So although you may have the scoping study released over the next month or so you could be waiting quite a while until production commences. In the meanwhile, they'll keep extracting the tin and stockpile the rest for leeching at a later point in time.

There are other lithium companies out there that are nearing production. I would think you may be waiting a little while with this one. SP has run a little too hard today given the timeline involved. Tight stops people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $62.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ $1.907K 6.085K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.