TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Jiggling is ok saxman, it's when a decided volume driven steady...

1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Jiggling is ok saxman, it's when a decided volume driven steady decline sets in you should be worried. The last driving down of the price was with less stock than I hold, and I'm just a mum and dad investor.

Imagine if you were in the market for a few million shares and you already held say 5 million. Sell 300k rashly and knock 7% off the price while getting buyers back in their boxes. Over the next few days you will often pick them back up for less than you spent, if you are lucky a lot less than you spent, and if you are unlucky, which they mostly have been, you may need to pay a 2c premium on those you dumped hunting for stops, or about $6k. If you can truly wreck a chart, you may get weeks worth of shares at a decent discount.

What I find perplexing, is they always seem to stop a bit too soon. Take the last dump, 58c would have really tested it, but another 200k would have driven it to the mid 50's and the volume would have started to look scary too, especially as fear set in, but they stopped at 58.5 and didn't seem to have any more fuel to confirm the trend. Even today a mere 50k of shares could have knocked it back to 55c, it would have taken much longer to recover from a close like that.

Anyway, for now I'm happy to focus on Tewk and Vipers excellent work and hope for the best.

Cheers,

Cake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.