PRM 0.00% 0.5¢ prominence energy limited

new report, page-14

1. 727 Posts.
    re: sur better than far absolut...Vodka?????

So you feel SUR holds less risk...?
    really...
    what is SURS margin of safety?
    What is FARS margin of safety?
    price levels and why?

What are the potential drivers to market cap?

really which company represents the most margin of safety to potential drivers?

FAR ??? .....

SUR???....

I never disagreed with you re: SUR being a better play for Eagle...however if Eagle tanks all partners will be burnt. However FAR has more on their plate than SUR so the downside should be reduced...

My reasoning behind this is that with South Grosse Tete (deeps), Eagle, Rainosek, Welder Ranch, Lake Long, China (Beibu gulf), stokes bay-1, little joe, duomonte and Dr Zeus this year First Aust has a reduced downside or risk for each drilling.

Thus far this strategy has worked for me...as FARs sp has outperformed the likes of VPE, LKO and SUR. Failure at SGT Bolmex, uncertainty at Eagle and an oil discovery in Beibu Gulf).

Certainly I acknowledge that the upside of Eagle will be reduced because of this but then it depends on if you're a gambler or an investor or what risk you would like to take.

If you're getting so defensive about SUR maybe you have more than you can afford to risk invested? Personally I wouldn't invest in either now, however for me FAR at 12c was too tempting with so much coming up.

P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.556M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.5K 500.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 595359 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 939000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.