LYC 2.09% $6.09 lynas rare earths limited

Well you did notreply so I assume this was another wild...

1. 7,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503

Well you did notreply so I assume this was another wild statement on your part,   insults with no proof.    You were correct   in saying       "Levels do NOT increase in WLP as the REO mass is replaced by additives, so levels remain broadly consistent thru ore, concentrate/feedstock & WLP.”       In fact they decrease substantially in WLP.    I was wrong.  Today I finally had time to look at waste volume minus the REO removed even took into account an estimate 60% of La and CE going into tailings before NEXT,  I assumed NUF it is separated long after C&L,    a number you gave me about a year ago.  In fact if this number is 0% or 100% it does not make me correct.     Using 40% REO in the concentrate I worked out what the volume add by weight is to WLP.  It was several times greater than the REO removed.  In fact it is so much higher that as soon as I entered numbers I knew about what results would be, and how wrong I was, without even doing calculations.    Now I am sure if you knew this you would have replied strongly instead of staying silent.    I have used “Several” so you do not know actual number.  Why don’t you  calculate it and let people know just how much Lower the thorium content is in the WLP.  

I admit that I amwrong.    Because I think it is important that people have good data    to make decision on.   I am wrong allot but all-ways try to correct. 

What is really embarrassingis I did allot of work on how fast NUF and WLP were growing with REO output.   This should have been obvious after that.   No excuse on my part.  

I would still ask forsome Clarifications on concentrate,  I thought that Concentration was a flotation process.   Which means it removes all material lighter than RE.   Uu and Rh are very heavy,  so I would expect little of them to be removed which would concentrate them along with the RE. Even if 0% of them are removed WLP would have much less than the raw ore.  

On another topic I amstill looking for what Mitsubishi did.  I cannot find what I thought I remembered[jg1] .   In the  multiple off site storage sites NUF WLP and dirt blending was done.    There was Uranium and Thorium in their codicil.   Whether this was intentional or their C&L was not as good and allowed some and Uu  & Th  to pass into the NUF is unclear.   Again I still think Lynas can best achieve long term changes in the opinions of the people of Malaysia by teaching how different they are than Mitsubishi.    Yes there are some real crazies against Lynas that will not change no matter what!   Their power comes from average people and I still believe educating these people is the best way to achieve a long term non hostile environment for Lynas.    Most of these people are located well away from the current LAMP.   I cannot say Lynas is not making an outreach in this area but this is the area they need to really concentrate on. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.09
Change
-0.130(2.09%)
Mkt cap ! $5.692B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.12 $6.21 $6.09 $15.72M 2.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 52453 $6.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.11 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.