BIT 5.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

new research on hiv, page-9

1. 3,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    Hi Pixie,

No doubt BIT is a sleeper stock. What is happening is so exciting but so slow all at the same time. Progress is measured in years and the infrequent results are clearly insufficient to power the SP in any given direction for long so the stock drifts on the tide most of the time. Of course this could change at any time. Even the slightest hint of a partnered trial is likely to see this stock emerge from is lengthy slumber and emerge at breakneck speed as if it had a WR19 strapped to its back.

While BIT looks boring and moves like driftwood, I can say that it is the single most exciting stock that I hold. Its like holding a perpetual lottery ticket.

Luckily for us there are a number of potential catalysys for a breakout although its really hard to put odds on any given one. I like your carparative example and its easy to see how the potential for BITs valuation could go that way if certain results pan out. The big question however is could Biotron and its management stay in control through such a ride or given the lowly starting point (MC wise) would the company get gobbled up on the first catalyst by a prospective partner? Only the top 20 holders can answer that question.

PS. Welcome back Sav. Thought we had lost you. Nice simple summary in that report. We must be due for a couple of decent analyst reports soon. Good HIV numbers should bring it back to the top of the pile in the brokers "To Do" trays. While such reports don't make much difference to those of us playing the waiting game, they do occassionally dig up some info that we otherwise wouldn't have known about and that usually showcase the stock to investors who otherwise would never have heard of it.

Feb could be the month for HIV results. Probably late Feb or early march. Very exciting times. Here's hoping the wait was worth it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5.671K 298.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 512798 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1050263 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.