ADO 8.70% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

New research report 20th November 2015, page-14

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    A couple of points I think are worth mentioning;

A patent application, Conjugating Molecules to Particles, will move to “national phase” this year.
    The application focuses on methods to form multi-functional nanoparticles, which is very difficult to achieve using conventional methods. Since filing, this method has been used with success in four different commercial opportunities. It is expected that this method will underpin many collaborative or contract research activities in PoC opportunities where nanoparticles are used.​

My comment - When watching the recent Philips video where they explain how the device works I am pretty sure (90%) they talk about how they used multi-functional nanoparticles. I will go back and watch it but some food for thought.

Another patent application, Heterofunctional Binding Systems, entered Patent Cooperation
    Treaty (PCT) stage in early 2015. This application discloses methods to coat more diverse
    materials, some of which are of importance for providing new solutions in PoC assays. This​
    application has been successfully used in progressing four other commercial opportunities.

My comment - I am wondering whether waiting for granting of our patents may be partially the reason for the hold up with POC1?
    Also, it appears we are working with 8 parties on Point of Care devices.

It is clear Anteo are making huge progress in the POC market especially where miniaturization is becoming even more important for the early detection of biomarkers in low concentrations. The company have stated multiple times that the smaller the surface the better the value proposition of mix and go. The proof of that is starting to filter through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $52.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $20.83K 964.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2247357 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 164375 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.