SPR 2.83% $1.38 spartan resources limited

New Research Report - Bridge St, page-15

1. 1,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Thanks @speculator101 - agree about style and also happy to hear him just generally explain a bit more about a few things I didn’t really get before, e.g.

- Gilbeys East - they closed off the east access ramp to the main pit (the second ramp is enough to keep mining) and turn the east ramp into, first, a drilling area and now mining, which is being setup as we speak. (Even without a new resource, they know enough to start mining some test ore into the ROM now.)

- WRT the 300m hole from the base of the pit, you are correct. It’s an interesting thing to do, why bother - I presume the rig was in the way for mining. They’ve drilled below the south end already and maybe this is helping to answer the bigger question about what might happen if the Plymouth North (as I’ve decided to call it!) drilling gets hits and all these pits merge into a larger pit, which can definitely go deeper if the strip ratios make sense.

- the drilling is clearly full steam ahead - GN grade control drilling so that when the mining approval comes through in 2-3 they will literally start mining that day (is the plan)

- the way he discussed the GN HangingWall was interesting, to me he was almost understated like ‘this could be huge, but I’m all about delivery so I’m not going to say too much, the drill results we’re waiting for will speak for themselves’.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.