KCN 0.94% $1.58 kingsgate consolidated limited.

new research report

1. 11,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6266
    Cheers Loki01 for bringing the report to my attention.

I very much like the way Keith Goode writes his reports.

I won't discuss the whole report, too big for one post. Also, there are better posters here that will pick out the 'good stuff' and hopefully have a better grasp regarding all the drilling results and information (lots of it).

I really like that there is still so much exploration being done by KCN. I also like to see Keith's optimism regarding the development of Nueva Esperanza Silver Project which he believes is able to be internally funded by KCN - if they are careful with their cash of course. Even including that they do have to pay off the $40 million loan in September (the reason for the recent raising).

Nueva Esperanza Silver Project - Looks like a real company maker as it sits now, let alone with all the drilling possibilities.

Also I just wanted to touch on Challenger, as I understand it, Challenger should indeed be able to increase grades, and possibly, still have 10+ years left.

"As the knowledge and understanding of the controls over Challenger's mineralisation increases, further lodes or domains may be discovered at Challenger."

Looking forward to others thoughts on the reports musings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.015(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $405.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.64 $1.57 $580.5K 364.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9997 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 5953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.