BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Moreld,I cant agreed more with your comment.HTM Wilson predicts...

1. 830 Posts.
    Moreld,
    I cant agreed more with your comment.

HTM Wilson predicts annual Relenza royalties falling from $20.5 m to $19m. The 1H09 royalty was $3.8m which means a prediction of $15.2m in this 2H.

ABN Amro predicted annual revenue including the $20m cooked settlement to be $63.8m. The 1H revenue including the cooked $20m totalled $33.5m. In plain language Amro predicts a 2H revenue of $30.3m

With 90 days to the end of the FY, there has been no announcement of any pandemic order since the UK order. It is also interesting to note that there is also no announcement of milestone achieved. Milestone payment in the 1H was a big ZILCH.

The Daiichi-Sankyo agreement is good news. However it appears no revenue will flow into this FY and unlikely until at least after 2010. “Quote: The consideration for the licence includes an undisclosed royalty and lump sum payments to BTA linked to sales milestones in the Japanese market”.

The GSK result to be broadcast on 22 April will indicate how well Relenza sale is travelling.

Daiichi-Sankyo’s “best effort” in developing LANI certainly contrast sharply to GSK’s “best effort”.

GSK’s marketing of Relenza matches the sterling performance of CEO Peter Cook.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.