DOC 1.47% 6.9¢ doctor care anywhere group plc

Hi Guys,I found this stock earlier today while browsing the day...

1. 11,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    Hi Guys,
    I found this stock earlier today while browsing the day traders forum. That could be an explanation.I have no idea when they will quit playing with it
    Also I am from the UK, I have been here over 20 years, but normally go back to visit every year.
    Someone mentioned they don't know anyone in the UK who uses private health insurance.
    Well I know plenty, also if you have an executive job this can be an added bonus.
    Yes the NHS does it's best, but you (even before the virus) in some areas have to wait 1-2 weeks to see a GP.
    I was there last October, my poor Father was dying of cancer, it was so stressful, he was 6 stone and we waited hours for an ambulance. There is a free NHS line and they were very helpful and finally got a GP out to admit him late at night. He had been in the day before but they sent hime to another hospital without telling us. In the end I said if you send him home the door will be locked.
    The Dr's and Nurses on the whole are amazing, but it is so underfunded, it is a joke.
    God knows how they are coping now.
    Sorry for babbling, but that is the reason people who can afford to go private.
    I haven't really looked into this stock properly yet.
    I am interested though. GLTAH's Joannie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $25.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $3.005K 43.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48709 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 12281 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.