ARV 0.00% 1.4¢ artemis resources limited

New rest Nabs Havieron JV for A$90m, page-17

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28

I think ARV is in a very vulnerable position right now. With a share price around .05AUD, someone like NVO with a share price of 2.91 can offer one share of NVO for every 50 shares of ARV. For that price NVO or whomever you think has a vested interest ,can probably pay off the purchase price with just the gold present at Purdy's Reward (if they can ever figure out how to mine it). That means they get a processing plant, Carlow Castle, the Armada Tenement and the other properties for free.

With the current instability in management and the BOD, I don't know if they are fully committed to the development of ARV. A few years ago I was invested in Integra Gold and just when it was transitioning from an exploration to a mining company, the management accepted a low ball offer from Eldorodo Gold. Not uncommon in the mining industry but the price at the time of the takeover of Integra Gold was on the rise not in free fall like ARV. What would really hurt for the ARV shareholders would be for the company to be taken out with so many of us in the red big time.

That is why it is so important to support what Davisite is doing and try to get a representative on the BOD as soon as possible. I do not claim to be an expert in mining or business but with the current conditions of Artemis Resources I feel we are in danger of being taken over at a very low price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $89.69K 5.846M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2873415 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 170000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.