IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

new review on Amazon - 2 stars, page-6

1. 3,054 Posts.
    Not sure about the others here but I use LinkedIn every day for my career and I have found it an invaluable tool. It concerns me that the IOT Group LinkedIn still states this about the company. IMO it's really important to keep all social media and websites updated at all times, not too hard right, it's the simple things that matter and if you can't get those right then........Another FAIL from me.

from IOT Groups Linkedin profile

About us

To make tomorrow's technology affordable today. In May 2015 The IoT Group was born out of an amalgamation of three businesses – Outdoor Konnect (OK), ROAM Systems (ROAM) and Intervision. Through this unity we have successfully tapped into global niche markets by adapting and enhancing existing trend products and making them more useful. But, we have a bigger vision… We are the innovators of tomorrow; the disruptors of today; achieving progress through the creation of new and useful technology with revolutionary ideas; and we’re bringing it to the world. What sets us apart, is that we create our products to be more useful, more fun and most importantly, more affordable! At our core, we are a unique and diverse group of creators, innovators, inventors and big thinkers, and to us, boundaries are there to be pushed. We’ve made sure that we’re at the forefront of the rapidly growing, evolving and expanding IoT industry. Our culture, people, network and young at heart spirit combined with some of the smartest technology innovators and businessmen bringing a wealth of global experience, we believe is the key to our success and longevity. As a group, we’ve covered a number of bases in the Internet of Things space through our cloud platform, smart wearables, drones and soon coming home automation products; as we look to create a complete IoT ecosystem. We service these bases is through our three brands: Outdoor Konnect (OK) and Intervision. To find out more about The Internet of Things Group, visit www.theiotgroup.com To join our team, visit http://www.theiotgroup.com/careers/"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.