CMB 0.00% 0.5¢ cambium bio limited

Look at life through the windshield not the rear view mirror. or...

1. 512 Posts.
    Look at life through the windshield not the rear view mirror.

or perhaps more optimistically

May all your problems be in your rear-view mirror, far enough to forget but close enough to guide.

The point is several posters in this thread have focused almost exclusively on the past. Investment returns are driven by what will happen in the future. The past presents us with opportunities. If management had performed as you wish they had then the opportunity to buy RGS at $0.13 would not be available.

Prorate says "coy needs a very large positive announcement to break 14c IMO. I do not see that on the horizon for several years"

I guess I see things differently on that score. The current $16.5m USD licensing deal is for manufacturing. On page 19 of the presentation the CEO highlights emerging catalysts. The one possible very large positive announcement is Convert clinical licensing opportunities for Progenza in Japan & ROW.

I imagine Regeneus are putting all their commercial resources in to achieving a clinical deal. If they manage to pull it off then 14c should be way in the rear-view mirror. From my perspective RGS is largely a binary bet on that outcome. In my book the positive P1 Progenza data dramatically improved the odds of a deal. Yet the share price is now at the same level as prior to the announcement. That peaked my interest.

Prorate also said "the coy communicates so poorly". Perhaps they did, still do, idk. Though when I read the latest announcement on the milestone payment, I see an exceptional piece of communication that is both succinct and highly informative. I read announcements all day every day and seldom to they provide all the historical and forward information to support an event as that announcement does.

Point is perhaps the company has learnt and improved. It's signed a licencing deal, run a successful P1 trial and maybe communication has improved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $125 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 243821 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 502179 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.