CMB 0.00% 0.5¢ cambium bio limited

moreld- another metaphor, "those who forget history are...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    moreld- another metaphor, "those who forget history are condemned to repeat it".

"May all your problems be in your rear-view mirror, far enough to forget but close enough to guide."
    Be guided by the forgotten?

tmecht raised a number of questions about rgs. Considering the unusual consistent backwards SP movement on positive news, they seemed valid. And so far seem unaddressed in this forum.
    another metaphor: be not afraid to look under the bonnet & kick the tires.

The low SP could be an opportunity. Or..when the SP previously hit 11.5c rgs used loaded-adjectives to build expectations then repeatedly failed to achieve them on time. SP bottomed 7c. The on time positive PI report was a good sign. They need many more like that to break 14-15c IMHO.

"If management had performed as you wish they had then the opportunity to buy RGS at $0.13 would not be available."
    I assess good management as lifting rather than lowering SP. "Opportunity to buy" is now 12c.

"On page 19 of the presentation the CEO highlights emerging catalysts. The one possible very large positive announcement is Convert clinical licensing opportunities for Progenza in Japan & ROW."

The licensing is possible. I do not believe that will occur for several years, or not in the near term.

Agree rgs may be moving towards a "binary bet" around progenza. Does raise questions about their overall strategy regarding their other pipeline products.

The coy may lift its communications. The suggestion rgs spend milestone $ on improving them is not bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 268821 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 692778 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.